Hi, I'm Shlomo and I Help Freelancers & Solo-preneurs define and execute their Personal exit strategy (PES) on FreeFinanacialSelf.com . Go ahead, Ask Me Anything!
After building a successful company and handing it's management onwards, I turned to my former passion which is personal finance and more than that helping others succeed in their lives financially.
I didn't realize it's a passion back then.
But, for the past 14 years, I've been doing what I now do with clients. Help them reach financial goals and plan ahead financially. Over that time I found out that I really like to help with personal finance, financial freedom planning, and such things. I can talk about this a lot and spoke about this a lot with friends and family. But not as a mentor or advisor like now.
So, I realized this is probably what having a passion feels like. :)
Here are some of the things I've done, and you can do that too, with the right planning and tools:
- Manage my own IRA fund successfully (2016 my portfolio went up 38% which is quite nice. It wasn’t exceptionally hard. You just need to know how. And I’m saving lots of money on management fees that are adding up to a nice sum when I retire)
- Invested in two real estate projects in London and the US. One of them gives a passive income every year. Both are about to be sold BTW.
- I invest in the stock market for over 10 years now
- I budget my spending - I optimize my life to fit my financial goals (found a way to build a house relatively cheap and save a lot!)
- I maximize my assets earnings as much as I can (rent our place on Airbnb when we are out of the house anyway).
- Constantly research new financial apps and products to reach my financial goal faster.
- Moved to Portugal for a 2 months workation with my family, wife and my 2-year-old daughter (Came back a week ago)
- Moved for 2.5 months to Thailand for a workation with my family - reducing our expenses to less than $1000/month
- Built a company in China which is profitable from the 1st quarter it exists.
- Own cryptocurrency which went up by more than 700% in 8 months.
I have a 6-day mini-course for you to start - Join in to Master Your Finances .
What is the Vibe of this AMA? What is AMA Vibe?